MCADSV is dedicated to the empowerment of all the state's survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Our mission is to develop and promote efforts aimed at the elimination of all domestic and sexual violence in Michigan.
Ending domestic and sexual violence against all survivors requires social change that promotes equality through individual, institutional and cultural changes. To this end MCADSV will:
- Provide statewide leadership on public policy issues affecting survivors and the programs that serve them.
- Advocate for the availability and accessibility of high quality, culturally competent services.
- Strengthen service provider programs.
- Be accountable to survivors.
- Encourage the leadership of women.