MCADSV is dedicated to the empowerment of all the state's survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Our mission is to develop and promote efforts aimed at the elimination of all domestic and sexual violence in Michigan.
Our Program Activities...
MCADSV program activities include providing leadership, technical assistance, training and resources throughout Michigan to benefit domestic and sexual violence survivors. These activities include:
- Providing comprehensive issue-based training and technical assistance to advocates, allied professionals and local and state organizations to improve the delivery of services to domestic and sexual violence survivors.
View Upcoming MCADSV Training Opportunities
- Promoting public awareness through special projects, events and awareness campaigns.
- Sponsoring and serving on statewide and national task forces, committees and workgroups to improve community and system response to domestic and sexual violence.
View a list of MCADSV sponsored Task Forces
- Producing state-of-the-art newsletters, manuals and other written publications on domestic and sexual violence issues.
Read MCADSV newsletters, reports and manuals
- Acting as a catalyst for innovative, long-range plans to end domestic and sexual violence and lead in the development and monitoring of state and national legislation.
Read the MCADSV Public Policy Update
- Operating, in collaboration with the Michigan Domestic Violence Prevention and Treatment Board, the Michigan Resource Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence.
Visit the Resource Center Web site